Triage report for 2020-05-04 (Tuesday triage)

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Tue May 5 22:26:50 UTC 2020

== Migration ==

The regressions below seem real issues, they were already re-triggered and
they failed:

* php-parser/4.2.2-2 regression in armhf is blocking php7.4/7.4.3-4ubuntu2
* chrony/3.5-6ubuntu6 regression in armhf is blocking libcap/1.9.1-4

I did not have too much time to investigate the issues above. And most of
the other packages listed in our page are waiting for builds or are
candidates to migrate.

== Triage ==
Bugs last updated on 2020-05-04 (Monday)
Date range identified as: "Tuesday triage"
Found 12 bugs

Many bugs have been worked on by the team.
Some notes below:

LP: #1869848 - (Confirmed)      [libvirt]        - libvirtd
virNetSocketReadWire:1811 : End of file while reading data: Input/output
error
* Subscribed ubuntu-server. It has affected some users but I was not able
to confirm the bug be
cause they are using a version not in the main archive, maybe in some cloud
related PPA? I think Christian or Rafael should take a look at it.

LP: #1876537 - (Incomplete)     [dovecot]        - dovecot eating mail
indexes /var/dovecot-index/user
* The reporter mentioned it was an issue on their side, not a bug, so I
marked it as Invalid.

LP: #1876781 - (New)            [vlan]           - ifupdown scripts have no
execute rights!
* Marked as Triaged and subscribed ubuntu-server. The scenario described in
the bug report is true, and we should check this out.

---
Bugs tagged 'server-next' and not touched in 60 days
Found 2 bugs
LP: #1723350 - (Confirmed)      [sssd]           - sssd offline on boot,
stays offline forever
* Andreas, I think you want to revisit this bug when you have some time.

LP: #1865501 - (Triaged)        [libpcap]        - libpcap-dev and
derivatives missing libpcap.pc
* Bryce, you provided a patch for this bug for Disco, are you planning to
keep working on this?

---
Bugs in backlog and not touched in 180 days
Found 0 bugs