Triage and Migration - Friday 27th March

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Fri Mar 27 08:57:24 UTC 2020

## Triage ##

I got 15 bugs today, but all were actually last touched by the team and are
under control.
Actually 9 of them are things going to fix-released.

## Proposed Migration ##

DPDK was stuck in proposed for a component mismatch. I analyzed it in [1]
and an MP [2] will resolve it.

I was also made aware of an issue in openjade (segfault on some focal
builds on arm64) which I was working on to avoid further FTFBS issues in
Focal. Most likely the Debian dev I'm working with will upload a fix that
we came up and I'll sync that later on.

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dpdk/+bug/1869147/comments/12
[2]:
https://code.launchpad.net/~paelzer/ubuntu-seeds/+git/ubuntu/+merge/381289