PHP remnants

Bryce Harrington bryce.harrington at canonical.com
Wed Mar 25 02:14:02 UTC 2020

tldr; help needed on just these packages:

  * php-league-commonmark
  * php-sabredav
  * phpunit-comparator

Bryce

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 07:56:31PM -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 09:33:49AM -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> > php-league-commonmark
> >   - League\CommonMark\Tests\Functional\BinTest::testStdin
> >     Failed asserting that 1 matches expected 0.
> >   - 1.3.1-1 could be sync'd from debian
> >   - syncpackage -V 1.3.1-1 -d unstable -r focal-proposed php-league-commonmark
> >   - Sync Done
> >   - Yet php-defaults still showing as built against
> >     php-league-commonmark 1.3.0-1...?
> >   - Guessing needs a retrigger?
>
> 1.3.1-1 is still failing the same way.  The test result needs to be
> analyzed and a patch figured out.  This might be HW specific to s390.

Still needs figured out

> > php-masterminds-html5
> >   - test failure: "Trying to access array offset on value of type null"
> >   - Ubuntu has 2.7.0+dfsg-2, Debian has 2.7.0+dfsg-3
> >   - syncpackage -V 2.7.0+dfsg-3 -d unstable -r focal-proposed php-masterminds-html5
> >   - Sync Done
> >   - Yet php-defaults still showing as built against
> >     php-masterminds-html5 2.7.0+dfsg-2...?
> >   - Guessing needs a retrigger?
>
> Retriggered
> Please check and see if it passes, if not a patch will need prepared.

√ Passed, off our list.

> > php-doctrine-cache
>
> A retrigger on s390x worked, so I've retriggered against the other
> arch's.  Lucas found the tests worked so I expect this to pass.
> Please check and see.

√ Passed, off our list.

> > cacti
> >   - needs merge
>
> It did need a merge, but the migration issue was due to php7.4
> deprecated syntax.  I created a patch, upstreamed it, and included it
> with the merge.  This needs reviewed (and tested).

Passed, and I did a retrigger, but britney2 is slow and still hasn't
updated results.  I think this should be cleared now but not confirmed.

> > php-sabredav
> >   - No ubuntu changes
> >   - test failure: "Trying to access array offset on value of type bool"
> >   - We are caught up with Debian at 1.8.12-8
> >   - Debian has 3.2.0-1 in experimental, but that's a huge jump...
> >   - I think this one will need a fix patched in
>
> Still needs looked at

""

> > php-tijsverkoyen-css-to-inline-styles
> >   - test failure "Element 'phpunit', attribute 'syntaxCheck': The attribute 'syntaxCheck' is not allowed."
> >   - We're on 2.2.2-3, same as debian
> >   - Check that the phpunit version is as expected, if not this might
> >     just need a retrigger and/or no-change rebuild.
>
> Retriggered, someone please check back, if it didn't work then the test
> case might need to be fixed and patched.

√ Passed, off our list.

> > phpunit-comparator
> >   - test failure "PHP Warning:  Creating default object from empty value in /tmp/autopkgtest.peiSWF/build.nqj/src/tests/MockObjectComparatorTest.php on line 95"
> >   - Debian has 4.0.0-1, but that's a big jump from 3.0.2-1
> >   - Should probably reproduce error locally and then see if 4.0.0-1
> >     fixes it.
>
> Still needs looked at.

I gave 4.0.0-1 a shot, but it looks like it depends on newer versions of
phpunit-diff and phpunit-exporter, so I'm unsure that updating to
version 4 is a viable solution.

 phpunit-comparator : Depends: phpunit-diff (>= 4.0) but 3.0.2-1 is to be installed
                      Depends: phpunit-exporter (>= 4.0) but 3.1.2-1 is to be installed
W: --force-yes is deprecated, use one of the options starting with --allow instead.

This needs a bit more study.

> > rss-bridge
> >   - Not sure why this one is failing its test
>
> I think mwhudson started looking into this.

Retriggering the test as mwhudson suggeste appears to have cleared it
entirely, except for arm64.  I suspect the issue with arm64 is just that
it's slow, and britney2 is slow, and so this should clear once things
are fully up to date.

Bryce