proposed migration duty - special php edition

Bryce Harrington bryce.harrington at canonical.com
Wed Mar 4 05:17:37 UTC 2020

On Tue, Mar 03, 2020 at 03:07:42PM +0100, Christian Ehrhardt wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 2:33 PM Robie Basak <robie.basak at canonical.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Mar 03, 2020 at 12:38:08PM +0100, Christian Ehrhardt wrote:
> > > Class I:
> > > - php-cache-lite - FAIL stderr: PHP Warning:
> > >  file_put_contents(/usr/bin/.phpunit.result.cache): failed to open stream
> > > (no idea yet)
> > > - php-db - same I/O error
> > > - php-imagick - same I/O error
> > > - php-text-password - same I/O error
> > > - phpmd - there are two versions, the newer 2.8.1-2 failed on the same
> > I/O
> > > error
> > > => Rbasak offered to take a look at these, he'll reply to this mail later
> >
> > Debdiff for phpunit attached. Please review!
> >

> LGTM, please add Origin to
> https://salsa.debian.org/php-team/pear/phpunit/-/commit/4e3d1bb78a4da170467ebcb6a3c19e97e1d2220a
> as mentioned on IRC

LGTM to me as well.

Perhaps of note, this patch landed in Debian as part of the phpunit
9.0.1 packaging.

https://salsa.debian.org/php-team/pear/phpunit/-/blob/31a9b77df17426f5a6f89149d32636ef8338b118/ChangeLog-9.0.md

I saw in the bileto run there were a number of affected packages.  When
this lands in proposed would we need to retrigger all those against this?

Bryce