Triage report for 2020-07-27 (Tuesday triage)

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Tue Jul 28 18:12:14 UTC 2020

== Triage ==
Bugs last updated on 2020-07-27 (Monday)
Date range identified as: "Tuesday triage"
Found 16 bugs

Most of the bugs are under control, with people working on them. Some
comments:

https://pad.lv/1319773 - (Fix Released)   [libvirt]        - virt-manager
unable to connect to xen domain
-> The bug reporter is claiming that this bug is not fixed despite its Fix
Released status. I asked for some information to check if all the Xenial
updates are applied on the system.

https://pad.lv/1885738 - *(Triaged)       [tomcat8]        - Apache Tomcat
HTTP/2 Denial of Service Vulnerability
-> A security update of tomcat8 (universe) is desired by the bug reporter,
I am trying to guide and help with the packing work needed to get this
security update ready.