Friday Triage report (for bugs touched on 2020-07-23)

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Mon Jul 27 12:48:56 UTC 2020

Found 17 bugs, mostly under control, being fixed now or on a normal path to
get there.
Only two of them needed closer attention.

1888616 seemed like a legit samba bug, but the fix referred to made no
sense to me.
Maybe there was a completely different solution eventually, asked questions
for the next steps and marked incomplete for now.

1888685 might also be a bug in the new rsync, but we'd need help how to
trigger it to get any further. Here I asked for help on how to set things
up to trigger the error.

I also found one dormant bug that is tagged server-next yet waiting for 60
days, but it turned out to just miss the update. It was fixed shortly
before Focal release.

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Staff Engineer, Ubuntu Server