Triage report (2020-07-27)

Paride Legovini paride.legovini at canonical.com
Mon Jul 27 10:55:42 UTC 2020

Found 13 bugs, all under control or reaching their terminal state.

One stale server-next bug:

LP: #1864612 - (Triaged)        [ipmitool]       - requests ipmi-tool to
include lasted patch for supporting quanta server

The missing piece to start a SRU process here are the steps to reproduce
the issue. The latest comment in the bug provides some indications, but
require specific hardware I don't think we have access to. I'm not sure
on what the best way forward is here.

I bumped the bug importance from wishlist to low.

Paride