Trello cli for server team boards (POC)

Bryce Harrington bryce.harrington at canonical.com
Fri Jul 24 23:14:58 UTC 2020

I've added 'add' commands to the usdaily and usmerges scripts, which add
cards to the TODO and current month lanes, respectively.

I've also added 'finish' commands for sru-board and usmigration that
move cards to the Done lanes.  These boards don't need 'add' since
Robie's script is what adds cards to them.