ubuntu-helpers: New script "enable-proposed"

Dan Streetman ddstreet at canonical.com
Wed Jul 22 13:22:21 UTC 2020

Since it's related to this topic, the add-apt-repository in this ppa
has support for adding/enabling deb-src and arbitrary pockets as well
as private ppas and more:
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-support-team/+archive/ubuntu/add-apt-repository

I need to find some time to push the changes into the upstream repo.
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-support-team/software-properties/+git/software-properties/+ref/devel