Triage report for 2020-07-20 (Tuesday triage)

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Tue Jul 21 20:08:50 UTC 2020

== Triage ==
Bugs last updated on 2020-07-20 (Monday)
Date range identified as: "Tuesday triage"
Found 12 bugs

Some notes:

https://pad.lv/1861941 - *(New)           [bcache-tools]   - bcache by-uuid
links disappear after mounting bcache0
-> Rafael has been working on it and I asked him to subscribe to this bug.

https://pad.lv/1885738 - (New)            [tomcat8]        - Apache Tomcat
HTTP/2 Denial of Service Vulnerability
-> The bug reporter wants to fix a CVE. Security team replied asking for a
debdiff since it is a universe package. I offered some help to guide the
user in the packaging work needed, hopefully we will get it done.

Marked the 2 bugs below as Invalid after the bug reporters noticed local
config issues:

https://pad.lv/1887513 - *(Incomplete)    [mysql-8.0]      - package
mysql-server-8.0 (not installed) failed to install/upgrade: installed
mysql-server-8.0 package post-installation script subprocess returned error
exit status 2
https://pad.lv/1888009 - (Incomplete)     [smartmontools]  -
smartmontools.service: start operation timed out. Terminating.

Marked the 2 bugs below as Triaged and subscribed ubuntu-server. They seem
upstream bugs, so I asked bug reporters to engage in a discussion with them:

https://pad.lv/1888184 - (New)            [nagios-nrpe]    -
nagios-nrpe-server-4 is creating incorrect log spam
https://pad.lv/1888313 - (New)            [librabbitmq]    - amqp-tools
port parameter unusable