Triage report (2020-07-16)

Paride Legovini paride.legovini at canonical.com
Thu Jul 16 11:58:27 UTC 2020

Found 27 bugs, worth mentioning:

# https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/logwatch/+bug/1880211
# Logwatch package points to wrong location for zfs utils

This is not fixed in upstream git. It's a patch-on-a-plate scenario, and
a very simple patch. I tagged it server-next.

# https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mysql-5.7/+bug/1789343
# mysqldump in MySQL 5.7 running on Ubuntu 18.04 does not release memory

I resurrected this from Expired to Incomplete as the bug received two
recent comments and it still seems to be an issue. I reiterated Andreas'
request for more precise steps to reproduce.

## https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libvirt/+bug/1887592
## virsh list hangs because of qemu-system-i386 defunct so
## libvirtd has to be restarted

Triaged by Christian (thanks!)

Paride