Bug Triage - Friday the 10th

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Wed Jul 15 10:19:08 UTC 2020

I was further recovering my inbox after my week off and got to the Friday
bug triage.
Probably due to the delay that was down to just 7 bugs.

As usual most bugs just reflected the Teams great ongoing work on issues.

Worth to mention are:

- openssh 1849560 really does not qualify for server-next IMHO.
  I doubt if it even really still needs to be considered active/open.
  I updated the bug accordingly.

- libseccomp 1876486 still makes no sense to me.
  But having another person affected makes it more likely to be a real
issue.
  Anyone interested in puzzles might take a look and bring up a theory how
this
  might happen (or just wait for more data which probably is more
reasonable).

- pcs 1855568  was a 180 days dormant bug which turned out to be solved
  already in >=Focal, so I updated the bug to reflect that.

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Staff Engineer, Ubuntu Server