Triage and Proposed Migration duty
christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Fri Jan 10 08:11:16 UTC 2020
# Bug Triage
One can see that now everyone is back, reasonable counts again for a Friday
Bugs last updated on 2020-01-09 (Thursday): Found 13 bugs
Worth to mention:
Per an internal discussion (thanks xnox & Steve!)
- we should badtest it for all releases, as this is simply documenting
status quo that the autopkgtests have regressed in -updates and should
- For the test-only fix per
it is appropriate to upload openssh to -proposed for all effective
the block-proposed-$series tags.
For now I subscribed the Team.
@xnox - just to be sure in which field the ball is on this - will you
drive this further?
Change in SECLEVEL=2 & tls1.2-min
Among other things this seems to affect a few ruby bits.
@Lucas - do you think you could take a look when you look at ruby anyway?
Sync with xnox as he might already have something for it by then.
# Proposed migration
- dpdk blocking elfutils, systemd
- Formerly appeared as dkms issue, now partially has odd dependencies
19.11 and 18.11.
- That will eventually be resolved by the dpdk 19.11 in proposed once
available for testing.
But unfortunately the build infra decided to get stuck on this so it
might take a few more days.
- virglrenderer - broken on s390x
- still waiting on feedback for
- If nothing shows up we might disable s390x build (as it seems broken)
OR mask the test
- We are talking (thanks JFH) with IBM about their POV to virglrenderer
- all others are in flight by one or another action already going on
Instead I took a few minutes to look at the remaining postgres-11 removal
- rdkit 201909.1-1 completed in Debian to bring postgresql-12-rdkit
The old delta was just forcing it to test pg-11
Can be synced IMHO
@Andreas do you agree?
- we track some external bugs, but none of the others move upstream yet:
wal2json, cstore-fdw, pglogical, php-horde-db
Staff Engineer, Ubuntu Server
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ubuntu-server