Wednesday Triage Report (2020-12-16)

Sergio Durigan Junior sergio.durigan at canonical.com
Wed Dec 16 15:37:21 UTC 2020

ustriage found 11 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones.

### https://pad.lv/1908184 - (New) [mysql-8.0] - package
    mysql-server-8.0 8.0.22-0ubuntu0.20.04.3 failed to install/upgrade:
    installed mysql-server-8.0 package post-installation script
    subprocess returned error exit status 1

Incomplete; not enough info to work on.  I left a comment requesting
more info from the reporter.

### https://pad.lv/1908223 - (New) [nmap] - nmap 7.80 crashes with
    Assertion `htn.toclock_running == true'

Seems to be a valid bug, but I can't reproduce it, even after following
the steps from the upstream bug report.  I marked it as Incomplete and
left a comment asking the reporter to try to come up with a reliable
reproducer.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14