Bug triage report for 2020-11-30 (Tuesday triage)

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Mon Dec 7 14:15:13 UTC 2020

This is my delayed report for the Tuesday triage from last week. A couple
of small comments (all the other bugs have some activity from the Ubuntu
Server team):

https://pad.lv/1880211 - *(New)           [logwatch]       - Logwatch
package points to wrong location for zfs utils
- Users are complaining that the bug which is supposed to be fixed is not
fixed. I subscribed Bryce to this bug since he was the one handling this.

https://pad.lv/1906290 - (New)            [mysql-8.0]      - package
mysql-server-8.0 8.0.22-0ubuntu0.20.04.3 failed to install/upgrade:
installed mysql-server-8.0 package post-installation script subprocess
returned error exit status 1
- Another local config issue. Marked as Incomplete.