Wednesday Triage Report (2020-12-02)

Sergio Durigan Junior sergio.durigan at canonical.com
Thu Dec 3 01:26:14 UTC 2020

ustriage found 13 bugs.  The noteworthy ones are:

### https://pad.lv/1618516 - (New) [byobu] - Byobu does not read aliases
    defined in /etc/profile.d or in .profile

This is an old bug (2016) that is receiving some "attention" now.  I was
able to verify it from Xenial all the way up to Hirsute.  Marked it as
Triaged and subscribed Ubuntu Server.  I also marked it as Low priority
because there is a known workaround and it doesn't seem really
important, but the priority can be bumped if needed.

### https://pad.lv/1905000 - (Incomplete) [realmd] - realm join DOMAIN
    (samba) sets wrong krb5.keytab (missing subdomain)

I will need more time to look into this one.  I've subscribed myself to
it.

### https://pad.lv/1906111 - (New) [grub-legacy-ec2] - package
    grub-legacy-ec2 1:1 failed to install/upgrade: installed
    grub-legacy-ec2 package post-installation script subprocess returned
    error exit status 10

Looks like a local configuration issue.  I did try to reproduce it,
without success.  Marked as Incomplete, left a comment.

### https://pad.lv/1906349 - (New) [mysql-8.0] - package
    mysql-server-8.0 8.0.22-0ubuntu0.20.04.3 failed to install/upgrade:
    installed mysql-server-8.0 package post-installation script subprocess
    returned error exit status 1

Seems a local configuration issue.  Marked as Incomplete, left a comment.

Bugs in backlog and not touched in 180 days

### https://pad.lv/1860997 - (Triaged) [sssd] - needed changes for
    Micosoft's upcoming LDAP changes in march?

This doesn't seem to be a priority, so I'm postponing the work on it.

### https://pad.lv/1872902 - (New) [germinate] - Upgrade to Focal now
    removes chrony

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14