Triage/Migration report of the day

Rafael David Tinoco rafaeldtinoco at ubuntu.com
Sat Sep 28 13:48:29 UTC 2019

On 27/09/2019 08:31, Dan Streetman wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 27, 2019 at 1:58 AM Christian Ehrhardt
> <christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com> wrote:
>> Triage
>> - 16 bugs to triage, interesting ones:
>>  - Mostly activity from us => no-action items
>>  - 1841936 is interesting as a planned no-change-rebuild against
>> openssl1.1.1 not only
>>     picked up the expected TLSv1.3 but also increased DH key sizes.
>>  - No new bugs added to our work queues (all that need action are
>> already on our queues)
>>
>> Proposed migration
>> - libvirt test is still broken by new systemd 243
>>    => https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libvirt/+bug/1844879
> hasn't systemd been reverted back to 242 in Eoan?
Dan,

It has:

<rbalint> rafaeldtinoco, 243 had too many regressions, so please plan
with 242 being in eoan
<rbalint> rafaeldtinoco, i'm preparing one more upload if it gets FFe,
if you seek FFe for your changes then they can go in together

FYI,

I'm also working in the systemd-networkd SRU (for keepalived, etc). That
is what rbalint refers to about "go together".