Triage/Migration report of the day

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Tue Sep 24 08:07:55 UTC 2019

Triage
- 14 bugs to triage, mostly due to
  - my triage/proposed-migration work yesterday
  - some external bug updates by linked bug trackers
- None of them needs further work

Proposed migration
- libvirt test is still broken by new systemd 243
   => https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libvirt/+bug/1844879
  No new upstream movement/ideas/patches yet.
  I suggested to revert the offending systemd commit for now.
- All issues we had yesterday around python-django are successfully resolved
- Two long term entries of Xen (kernel team actually) and mysql (known
 and handled by rbasak)
No further tasks open in proposed migration to tackle atm.

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server