Triage/Migration report of the (Fri)day 04.10.2019

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Tue Oct 8 09:46:23 UTC 2019

Triage
--------
Got 16 bugs for Fridays triage.
Most of them were either already handled or got a bump by the kernel
team mass closing outdated bugs.

There was one left which needed some clarification as it was actually
a task for the cloud archive team being directly reported and
requested for UCA Ocata.

I triaged the bug accordingly and there were no new
subscriptions/actions for the team from this triage session.

Migration

No new entries to handle in proposed-migrations thanks to the ongoing freeze.

P.S. I wondered if a discourse thread and each of us replying in there
might be even better than the mails to keep context up for everyone?
Users could more nicely track along the updates by just scrolling.
Think about it for when we re-assess the scope and content of this
report.

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server