Triage/Migration report of the day
bryce.harrington at canonical.com
Wed Oct 2 20:11:44 UTC 2019
Bugs last updated on 2019-10-01 (Tuesday)
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"
Found 7 bugs
LP: #1804542 - *+(In Progress) [bind9] - [SRU] Multiple intermittent socket failures during name resolutions
LP: #1833618 - *+(In Progress) [sg3-utils] - failing to deploy Ubuntu Disco
LP: #1844834 - *+(Confirmed) [open-vm-tools] - open-vm-tools 11.0.0 released
LP: #1845290 - (Incomplete) [qemu] - ACPI issue with RHEL4 guest VM's
LP: #1845827 - *(Confirmed) [qemu] - qemu-ga crashed with SIGABRT in raise()
LP: #1846237 - *(Triaged) [libvirt] - Kernel Panic while virsh dump of Guest with 300G RAM is triggered.
- Above bug reports already in process by team
LP: #1846243 - (New) [openssh] - package openssh-client 1:7.6p1-4ubuntu0.3 failed to install/upgrade: end of file on stdin at conffile prompt
- Apport hook triggered by time-out while prompting user for a
response about their local configuration changes. Looks like the
fallback default behavior was correct, closed as not a bug.
+ Considered tuning to apport hook and/or UX improvements, but
unless these reports become excessive, just manually handling the
occasional false positives is probably acceptable.
* python-cryptography migration failing due to python-azure regression.
- Log looks weird, maybe fallout from LP being down today??
- Just retriggered the test run, since our team hasn't done that yet
- python3-defaults may need retriggered too, once python-azure is ok
More information about the ubuntu-server