Triage and Proposed Migration Report (Friday)

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Fri Nov 29 09:48:16 UTC 2019

## Triage
Today I had only 12 bugs and of those 10 were already under control.
The other two were a mysql misconfiguration and an interesting issue
with virt-manager (systray icon hangs the UI for a few seconds) that
needs report upstream.

## Proposed Migration
As always in the recent weeks there are a bunch of postgresql-12
related issues (mostly due to the new 12.1 stable update).
>From a few weeks ago I know that most just need a retrigger together
with the newer postgresql-common, I did so which should resolve >80%
of them.
=> ~350 tests started.

Furthermore the mysql tests seem to have hit a real issue in the new lz4.
https://objectstorage.prodstack4-5.canonical.com/v1/AUTH_77e2ada1e7a84929a74ba3b87153c0ac/autopkgtest-focal/focal/arm64/m/mysql-8.0/20191121_111734_01aa4@/log.gz
I wanted to look deeper, but actually found
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mysql-8.0/+bug/1851696
This was running against the unfixed version, restarted the test
against the fixed version.

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Staff Engineer, Ubuntu Server