Triage and Migration report
paride.legovini at canonical.com
Thu Nov 28 14:19:03 UTC 2019
- 14 bugs to triage
- Worth mentioning:
- [LP #1853818] utf8 non ascii characters are not accepted in the
mysql cli when launched with --default-character-set=utf8
This is easy to reproduce (more info in the comments).
Marked as Triaged and subscribed the team, but not tagged
- [LP #1849859] error when connecting to smb server
I think we still need a reproducer here...
# Migrations report
Follow-up from yesterday's report:
- python-oauthlib now a candidate
- pyjwt now a candidate
- subunit now a candidate
- ruby-minitest now a candidate
- ocfs2-tools still has a regression despite Bryce triggering
a rebuild yesterday. Same failure mode: kernel panic due to:
"VFS: Cannot open root device". I have no experience with
ocfs2, however if nobody steps in I can dig into this.
More information about the ubuntu-server