Triage and Migration report

Paride Legovini paride.legovini at canonical.com
Thu Nov 28 14:19:03 UTC 2019

# Triage

- 14 bugs to triage
- Worth mentioning:
  - [LP #1853818] utf8 non ascii characters are not accepted in the
        mysql cli when launched with --default-character-set=utf8

    This is easy to reproduce (more info in the comments).
    Marked as Triaged and subscribed the team, but not tagged
    ubuntu-next.

  - [LP #1849859] error when connecting to smb server
    I think we still need a reproducer here...

# Migrations report

Follow-up from yesterday's report:

- python-oauthlib now a candidate
- pyjwt now a candidate
- subunit now a candidate
- ruby-minitest now a candidate

- ocfs2-tools still has a regression despite Bryce triggering
  a rebuild yesterday. Same failure mode: kernel panic due to:
  "VFS: Cannot open root device". I have no experience with
  ocfs2, however if nobody steps in I can dig into this.

Paride