Triage report (Fri Nov 15th)

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Fri Nov 15 09:19:09 UTC 2019

## Triage ##

It seems everyone loves to do their triage on Thursdays.
This increases the number of bugs touched, but fortunately not the number
of those that need real action.

Therefore I had 22 bugs in the queue today.
Of those a bunch needed answers/help, and the majority was as expected
touched by the Team.
Two new items for the teams queue of bigger tasks, but none of them
urgent mostly just involving/tracking upstream to eventually merge
fixes..

## Proposed Migration ##

- a bunch of new issues came up, but all of them only needed
  re-triggering tests which I have done
- around postgresql 12 I worked with Myon (thanks!) and identified all
  remaining issues as needing new upstream versions of
  pglogical, hypopg, cstore-fdw, rdkit, wal2json
  In addition I filed https://bugs.horde.org/ticket/14964
  Lets give upstreams a chance to release something for these.

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Staff Engineer, Ubuntu Server