blocked migration report for 2019-11-07

Andreas Hasenack andreas at canonical.com
Fri Nov 8 12:09:21 UTC 2019

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 8:24 AM Lucas Kanashiro
<lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 3:25 PM Andreas Hasenack <andreas at canonical.com> wrote:
>>
>> nss
>>   Regressions on notary and openjdk, pinged the uploader to take a look (Lucas)
>

> I checked both regressions and here are some thoughts:
>
> * openjdk13: the tests failed in a couple of architectures and this is found in the end of the logs:
>
> langtools            FLAKY timed out
>
> I might be wrong but I think we should rerun the tests.

I think flaky tests, when tagged like that, don't fail the migration.
Can you tried that test locally?

> * notary: I tried to run the autopkgtest locally for this package (without the new nss version) and it failed anyway, with the same error reported in the excuses page. What should I do in this case?

File a bug with the details, tag it update-excuse, try to fix it, file
an upstream bug, etc. If at the end you can't, you can try to convince
a release team member that it's better to add a bad-test hint to it
and let it pass.