Triage and Migration report of Friday 1st November

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Fri Nov 1 09:40:34 UTC 2019

Hi,
as usual a small info what is going on.

Triage
I had 27 bugs that got touched.
The majority as usual are things already in the right paths.
A bunch (4) needed proper initial triage or retriage as reportes
brought the requested information.

There is one exception to the above which is [1].
This is new, seems actionable and I put it into our queues.
Usually I'd try to pick up the actual review/fixing/testing as well,
but being on the road and then off a few days I'm afraid it might be
lost. Therefore I'd appreciate if someone could take an initial look
after that.

Proposed migration
The same as the days before, still a lot of transient arm test errors
that "just" need a restart.
Postgresql-12 transition still going on, and showing up here as well.
Nothing in addition to action upon right now.

P.S. we have a bunch of "valid candidates" which didn't migrate for a few days.
I'm not sure I have the time to do so here today, but update_output
might tell us what they are blocked on.

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/haproxy/+bug/1848902

Greetings from the KVM Forum!

Christian Ehrhardt