Rotation Triage Questions

Daniel Watkins daniel.watkins at canonical.com
Mon May 6 16:34:12 UTC 2019

On Mon, May 06, 2019 at 10:29:20AM -0600, Chad Smith wrote:
> We talked in standup about official triage schedule and the need to reflect
> that to the team so we have a documented reference. Paride is working on a
> jenkins job that will announce this directly to the daily triage owner, but
> here is what I heard for our schedule:
> Monday(rotating ownership Ryan|Paride|Dan|Chad)
>
>  - May 6: Ryan
>  - May 13: Paride
>  - May 20: Dan
>  - May 27: Chad
>  - June 3: Ryan ... repeat cycle of 4
>
> Tuesday: Dan
> Wednesday: Chad
> Thursday: Paride
> Friday: Ryan
>
> If there are correction or day of week preferences, let's sort it on this
> thread before Paride commits it to a job.

Per our Malta sprint notes[0], we had previously agreed to:

* Tues: Dan, Wed: Ryan, Thurs: Chad, Fri: Josh
* Card for mondays will alternate across Dan, Ryan Chad

For my part, I'm happy with doing Tuesdays and a Monday every N weeks.

[0] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1enE5nO8QnZESleV9rLdlU7QVybs-UOEfxhN-Whfxnr4/edit#