Triage and Migration Report (monday)

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Tue Dec 17 10:11:07 UTC 2019

# Triage
I took over Monday from Andreas.
There I had 20 bug of which 2 needed minor updates and 6 needed a deeper
look (Not really, but I needed to give them a look to realize that).

First a bunch of lm-sensors bugs.
The report details are rather scarce, but I want to encourage testing by
the community so I didn't want to swing the incomplete-bat too fast.
1856426 - lm-sensors - is actually a known kernel bug I marked it as dup
1856457 - lm-sensors - needs upstream report, but probably flawed HW/FW
1856427 - lm-sensors - flawed HW/FW warning by the kernel
So no real issue to help with :-/

Furthermore:
1856367 - bind9 - is a real issue but it seems not a new one, I tracked down
          the versions with the fix but would wait on andreas next merge to
get it
1856361 - nmap - an odd EPERM on install, needs more info
1665151 - apache2 - this seemed to be like "yeah we can work on it", but in
fact is still non reproducible. I added my examples and asked for a clean
repro following the same method.

# Proposed Migration
No new issues since I checked on Friday.
All issues are under control one way or another as outlined by different
team members in former mails.

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Staff Engineer, Ubuntu Server