Netplan and high availability

cdmiller cdmiller at adams.edu
Tue Oct 16 22:12:03 UTC 2018

Replying to myself :)

Looks like newer versions of keepalived actively put back floating
VIPs if something else rudely removes them:

https://launchpad.net/~hnakamur/+archive/ubuntu/keepalived

Any plans on a newer version of keepalived to appear in backports or
some such?

Thanks,

- cameron

--
- cameron miller
- Manager, Network and Systems Administration