Deprecation notice for mail-stack-delivery (dovecot) - planned to be dropped in 18.10

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Sat May 12 10:57:28 UTC 2018

On 5/12/18 2:13 AM, Serge E. Hallyn wrote:
> I installed by hand, but am very interested in upping the number of
> people using self-hosted email, so interested in helping with that.

FWIW, and please excuse this off-topic message and self-promotion, but
I've been developing a very light weight mail/web/dns server with a
PHP frontend that could be considered BETA quality, ie; mostly usable.
It is probably quite relevant because it is 100% developed and based
on Ubuntu 18.04 and significantly more sophisticated than the current
mail-stack-delivery package -> https://github.com/netserva