hey!

Charlie contact at charlieluna.com
Thu Apr 19 18:00:31 UTC 2018

i'm finally getting to put together my home server! i've got the computer i'm going to use and i've got a couple of questions.

what i want to do with this server is to take an incoming internet signal from a standalone modem from my provider, connect it to the tower's ethernet 'in' port and use the server to send out that signal through an ethernet 'out' port into a switch that'll feed other computers with an ethernet port and also feed a wifi device for my mobile devices.

is this setup possible? and any tutorials are appreciated.

charlie