Timeout for Ubuntu Server ISO bootsplash

Leroy Tennison leroy at datavoiceint.com
Mon Nov 27 16:46:29 UTC 2017

Be careful here, I have a situation where an ISO-based install (both DVD and USB stick) doesn't display anything on screen (It's a headless unit, I tried every serial configuration change I could find to no avail, finally pulled the hard drive and did the install on a laptop). The last thing we want is for an accidental "Enter" to do something destructive. From what I've read that wouldn't happen in this situation but I did want to raise the awareness of things which do happen "in the field".