Feedback request | Documentation site reorg, switch to Markdown

Doug Smythies dsmythies at telus.net
Sat Mar 4 01:37:22 UTC 2017

Hi Robert, Simon,

Both very useful e-mails thanks.

Robert: for unknown reasons (it is not in the held queue)
your e-mails do not get to the docs e-mail list (or the
translators one, I think), so this reply is also to get it there.
Note: e-mails from some others are not getting to all copied lists
either. (See rt.ubuntu.com #29630).

That site you referenced, http://pandoc.org seems like it might
be a useful tool. I do not know the differences between "Markdown"
and "GitHub Flavored Markdown", so don't know if it'll work
on what Peter is proposing. I'll leave it to Peter to reply if
he wants you do some testing or not.