Feedback request | Documentation site reorg, switch to Markdown

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 20:21:20 UTC 2017

Ian Nicholson:

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muri_(Japanese_term)):
 > Muri is a Japanese word meaning "unreasonableness; impossible; beyond
 > one's power; too difficult; by force; perforce; forcibly;
 > compulsorily; excessiveness; immoderation".
 >
 > Muri can be avoided through standardized work.

In my experience most tasks are hard only because their processes and
manuals are overcomplicated. When those are made clear usually working
becomes trivial.

This means:
- Conversational language, understandable by anyone.
- Details into sub-pages as much as possible.
- Easy to change any time by anyone.
- More screen-shots, less words.
- Covers 90% of common cases, and leaves the rest for asking.

So the idea is designing things to be easy to anybody, instead of
assuming everyone is an expert. If you observe that's why the Python
programming language is that successful, for example.