Calling for Server Guide reviewers/contributors - - XENIAL

Doug Smythies dsmythies at telus.net
Sun Mar 20 18:52:19 UTC 2016

Note: Putting doc team back on this thread.

On 2016.03.20 11:04 Om Prakash wrote:

> We are not doing it with git?
> I understand we would be using markdown, just wanted to clarify if we are intending to use git.

Until I hear otherwise, I'm continuing to use the exiting, bzr/launchpad/docbook/ workflow.

If Peter, you and Louis and whomever are going to proceed with switching, just tell everyone.
However, then I would suggest we first: Merge the current pending MP,
after the "needs fixing" stuff is fixed; Check progress on the Zentyal update that Ted Cox is working
on (Ted last suggested it would be today), and probably wait for it to be merged.
Then you take your snapshot.

> On 19-Mar-2016, at 6:16 AM, Doug Smythies <dsmythies at telus.net> wrote:
>
> On 2016.03.18 15:37 Brendan Perrine wrote:
>> On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 21:10:44 +0000 Serge Hallyn wrote:
>
>>> in the github markdown format.  I recall there was some discussion on this
>
>> I read through the section on remote access

... Doug