Calling for Server Guide reviewers/contributors - - XENIAL

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 17 22:00:25 UTC 2016

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 09:10:44PM +0000, Serge Hallyn wrote:
> I'm working (in the background) on a new lxd section.  I'm writing the draft
> in the github markdown format.  I recall there was some discussion on this
> before, so just to make sure - are we still using xml format and the bzr
> tree?  Any chance of switching to a lp git tree? :)

IMHO, having to write XML against bzr holds us back. I'd write the
content without worrying about the format. If we end up in the position
of having the content only unpublished because it's in the wrong format,
then that's a good problem to have :)

(and also a relatively easy thing to delegate)

Robie