Calling for Server Guide reviewers/contributors - - XENIAL

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 17 21:10:44 UTC 2016

I'm working (in the background) on a new lxd section.  I'm writing the draft
in the github markdown format.  I recall there was some discussion on this
before, so just to make sure - are we still using xml format and the bzr
tree?  Any chance of switching to a lp git tree? :)

Quoting Doug Smythies (dsmythies at telus.net):