Server team meeting minutes: 2016-06-28

Jon Grimm jon.grimm at canonical.com
Tue Jun 28 22:15:12 UTC 2016


== Minutes ==

=== Review ACTION points from previous meeting ===
The discussion about "Review ACTION points from previous meeting" started
at 16:02.

No ACTION points

=== Yakkety Development ===
The discussion about "Yakkety Development" started at 16:03.

nacc reported that the php cleanups have completed, or at least done until
more issues discovered.
cpaelzer gave an update on status/plans around dpdk in debian and in Ubuntu
Y. See logs for details.
jgrimm mentioned that docker has been updated to 1.11.2 in Y, plans to
update again around 1.12.1

  * ''LINK:'' https://wiki.ubuntu.com/YakketyYak/ReleaseSchedule
  * ''LINK:'' https://wiki.fd.io/view/Deb_dpdk
 * '''Release Bugs''' (16:11)
  * ''LINK:''
http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-y-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server


=== Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou) ===
The discussion about "Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)" started at 16:13.

caribou was not able attend this week.

=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team ===
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team" started
at 16:13.

Skipped until new QA person on board.

=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges)
===
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb,
sforshee, arges)" started at 16:14.

Nothing to report.

=== Upcoming Call For Papers ===
The discussion about "Upcoming Call For Papers" started at 16:15.

Openstack Summit Proposal due date July 13.

=== Ubuntu Server Team Events ===
The discussion about "Ubuntu Server Team Events" started at 16:16.

Nothing raised.


=== Open Discussion ===
The discussion about "Open Discussion" started at 16:17.

Nothing Raised.

=== Announce next meeting date, time and chair ===
The discussion about "Announce next meeting date, time and chair" started
at 16:17.

 Tuesday 2016-07-05 at 1600 UTC - #ubuntu-meeting - nacc will be chair

=== Assigned merges/bugwork (rbasak) ===
The discussion about "Assigned merges/bugwork (rbasak)" started at 16:18.

See logs for details.
nacc suggested rbasak share work spreadsheet for status updates rather than
flood channel.
rbasak agreed to try out this suggestion



See the full log at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server/20160628

-- 
Jon Grimm
Engineering Manager, Ubuntu Server
Canonical Ltd
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-server/attachments/20160628/549eddfd/attachment.html>


More information about the ubuntu-server mailing list