What if ...

Louis Bouchard louis.bouchard at canonical.com
Wed Jun 15 12:13:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

Le 15/06/2016 14:15, Robie Basak a écrit :
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 09:17:46AM +0300, Louis Bouchard wrote:
>> Is there a specific procedure to include the new releases from debian in the
>> existing repo ? Should I just use git-dsc-import of the new source packages over
>> the existing debian/sid tag ?
>
> I think we just reimport.

Imagine having to reimport when most of the merge work has been done. We can
still use the old repo as remote & cherry-pick but wouldn't it be possible to
only import the new delta ?

I'm not familiar enough with usd-import to know if only bringing in the delta is
possible.

Kind regards,

...Louis

--
Louis Bouchard
Software engineer, Cloud & Sustaining eng.