SoftEther VPN package for ubuntu

Dmitry Verkhoturov paskal.07 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 16:28:18 UTC 2015

Seth, Softether VPN provides many protocols which are not supported by tools you've meant, also it's easier to set up by non-expert as it comes with windows client (but still configurable by files). From it's official site[1]:

SoftEther VPN Server supports additional VPN protocols, including L2TP/IPsec, OpenVPN, Microsoft SSTP, L2TPv3 and EtherIP. These realizes the interoperability with built-in L2TP/IPsec VPN clients on iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows and Mac OS X, and also with Cisco's VPN routers and other vendors VPN products.

1 https://www.softether.org/