Apologies

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 20 15:21:48 UTC 2015

I will be on vacation next week so will miss the IRC meeting. I had
three actions from this week's meeting that I've taken care of:

1) The QA test case merge proposals are now defunct, so there is no
review to do there.

2) I've created the blueprint at
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-x-server-core
to track Xenial feature work for general server maintenance and update
work. If anyone thinks that there should be something here that is
missing, please discuss it here on the list.

3) Pierre-Andre isn't in today, but I've emailed him suggesting that he
start with the exim4 merge.

Robie