Installing Ubuntu Server 14.04 on a Dell Optiplex 360

Geoffrey Teale geoffrey.teale at canonical.com
Mon Jan 19 10:33:09 UTC 2015

On the subject of poisoning pigeons.  I have never heard of Georg
Kreisler until now, and having heard his song I was compelled to
investigate this similarity.  It seem there is some great mystery as to
the relationship between Lehrer's song and Kreisler's:

    http://www.georgkreisler.info/tom-lehrer.html

Interesting indeed!  As both men had large bodies of work besides the
two songs that overlap, it seems very difficult indeed to see who copied
who, or indeed if this isn't just a huge coincidence.

Again what learned, as you German folk so dearly say!

--
Geoff