Recommended PPA for kilo-testing

Sampath Priyankara sampath.priyankara at lab.ntt.co.jp
Tue Jan 13 01:34:02 UTC 2015

Hi James,

 Thank you.
> Hopefully we should have everything wrapped up by the end of this
> week, however we do have one potentially blocking MIR for keystone
> (needs pysaml2 now) so that might lag a little.
 That is excellent. Our test is about upgrade Juno to Kilo without
downtime. Therefore, keystone can wait and we can start the test with
other components.

For those who curious about what kind of tests we are doing,
 here is the part of the work we have done.
 https://www.openstack.org/summit/openstack-paris-summit-2014/session-videos/presentation/openstack-upgrade-without-down-time

Thanks again.
 --Sampath

On 1/13/2015 12:27 AM, James Page wrote:

Sampath Priyankara
NTT Software Innovation Center
TEL: 0422-59-4403
E-mail: sampath.priyankara at lab.ntt.co.jp