Re^2: How can we install Ubuntu server without the Problems?

wsf0010 at yahoo.co.jp wsf0010 at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Feb 25 23:35:05 UTC 2015

Please refer to the following related links.

Note: Refer to the following related links.

Alternative English edition:

Question #261294 : Questions : Ubuntu
How can we install Ubuntu server without the Problems?

 and

Bug #1423419 “We can not install Ubuntu server without the Probl...” : Bugs : Ubuntu

Reference English edition:

How can we install Ubuntu server without the Problems? - Ask Ubuntu
https://archive.today/y0Hhi
 or
FreezePage: How can we install Ubuntu
http://www.freezepage.com/1424418144WCDIXDEOIX

Japanese edition:

How can we install Ubuntu server without the Problems?
https://forums.ubuntulinux.jp/viewtopic.php?id=17263
 or
https://forums.ubuntulinux.jp/viewtopic.php?pid=107308

mailing lists:

How can we install Ubuntu server without the Problems?
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ubuntu.server/6925

 and

The ubuntu-server February 2015 Archive by thread
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-server/2015-February/thread.html
How can we install Ubuntu server without the Problems?

The following was quoted from an above link.

> How about trying it with the different versions?
>
> Try to install with the iso of ubuntu 14.04.1 server (kernel 3.13 series).
> And if BCM57780 is detected successfully during installation, there may be some problems with the kernel in the iso of ubuntu 14.10 server.
>
> Try to install with the iso of ubuntu 14.04.2 server (kernel 3.16 series).
> And if BCM57780 is detected successfully during installation, there may be some problems with the exception of the kernel in the iso of ubuntu 14.10 server.
>
> If BCM57780 is not detected during installation with the iso of each server,
> I can not imagine where are the causes.

Thank you for the reply. >> katsu07

I have tried to install with ubuntu-14.04.2-server-amd64.iso (Trusty 14.04.2).
But it was almost the same as ubuntu-14.04.1-server-amd64.iso (Trusty 14.04.1) which I had tried before.

Thank you for the information. >> katsu07
I did not notice Trusty 14.04.2 has been released. :)