Any changes in kernels the last month (Iptables related)

Doug Smythies dsmythies at telus.net
Fri Sep 5 16:44:46 UTC 2014

On 2014.09.05 09:22 Joseph Salisbury wrote:

> On 09/05/2014 09:58 AM, Doug Smythies wrote:
>> On 2014.09.05 01:10 Kim Emax wrote:

>> Anyway, and in my case, the issue is resolved in the next kernel, or by going back to the previous kernel.
>>
>> Linux doug-64 3.2.0-68-generic #102-Ubuntu SMP Tue Aug 12 22:02:15 UTC
>> 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
>>
> Hi Doug,
>
> When you say it was resolved by going to the next kernel, do you mean
> you apply the latest updates and the next kernel is what came in with that(3.2.0-68)?

Yes.

> Or do you mean the next kernel that is in the next Ubuntu release like Trusty or Utopic.

No.

> Does the bug exists in 3.2.0-67 but not 3.2.0-68?

Yes.

Sorry, for my lack of clarity.
And also, when I said "or by going back to the previous kernel",
I should have said the previous kernel that I had, as I missed a couple.
So that was 3.2.0-60.91

My issue seems to have been that bug report that Hirotaka Yamamoto pointed to earlier.

... Doug