Server team meeting minutes: 2014-11-25

Diogo Matsubara diogo.matsubara at canonical.com
Tue Nov 25 17:45:03 UTC 2014

==== Meeting Actions ====

  * matsubara to chase someone that can update release bugs report:
http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-v-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server

==== Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges)
====

 * <smb> I did a few stable uploads for Xen in Utopic and Trusty. Though
zul, you may want to hold back doing cloud-archive versions. There is more
to come. ;) Also from some email report on xen-devel there are a few things
missing to make openstack and xen a better experience (bug #1396068 and bug
#1394327 at least). I am working on getting things applied and SRUed.

==== Agree on next meeting date and time ====

Next meeting will be on Tuesday, Dec 2nd at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.
kickinz1 will chair.

--
Diogo M. Matsubara