[Meeting Minutes]: Ubuntu Server June 3rd
corey.bryant at canonical.com
Tue Jun 3 18:57:53 UTC 2014
== Agenda ==
* Review ACTION points from previous meeting
* No previous (May 27th) actions to follow up on.
* U Development
* Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)
* Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (psivaa)
* Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee)
* Ubuntu Server Team Events
* Open Discussion
* Announce next meeting date, time and chair
* ACTION: meeting chair (of this meeting, not the next one) to carry out
post-meeting procedure (minutes, etc) documented at
== Minutes ==
* vUDS is next week (Tues-Thurs) - Pat (gaughen) is still working on
topics, so if someone has a suggestion please talk to her.
* bug 1319555 should not be on the list - list needs refreshing
* bug 1315052 has fix committed upstream
* bug 1317587 is in progress
* The team is working on getting the blueprints filled out completely.
Expecting them to be solidified around vUDS.
* Louis (caribou) created blueprint:
and working on getting it filled in and approved.
* kdump may be added to vUDS agenda
* There's an Openstack meetup in London on Thursday - James (jamespage)
and Liam (gnuoy) are attending.
==== Meeting Actions ====
One outstanding action from this meeting: The bug list needs to be
==== Agree on next meeting date and time ====
Next meeting will be on Tuesday, Jun 10th at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.
Additional logs @ *https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server/20140603
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ubuntu-server