Post-release updates for postfix/clamav

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Fri Dec 12 19:29:38 UTC 2014

One of the aspects of the Ubuntu Code of Conduct is "Step down considerately".
In one regard, I have been somewhat remiss about this.

For a long time I have taken care of post-release updates for postfix and
clamav.  They both of post-release update exceptions from the tech board, but
since I'm no longer running Ubuntu servers, I've lost the enthusiasm for this.

I do think that for the Ubuntu Server community, it's important that the work
be done and I'd be glad to help bring someone up to speed on what needs doing,
but it's increasingly unlikely that I'm going to find the time/energy to do it
myself.

Scott K