Need to install away server w/ Open Stack from broadband - but how?

Erick Ocrospoma zipper1790 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 17:19:42 UTC 2013

The really simple thing would be installing Openstack under another Ubuntu
13.04 machine and then copying all the packages located on
/var/carche/apt/archives/

Or if you know all the meta-packages you can download them only by:

apt-get install -d all packages needed

It will download on the current directory

~ Happy install !

----

Cellphone   :  +51 950307809
Blog    :  http://zerick.me/