Fwd: Mentoring for a new member from Brazil.

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Tue May 14 13:09:16 UTC 2013

Quoting Tiago Porangaba (tiagoporangaba at gmail.com):
> Hello Guys!
>
> I am Tiago Porangaba, a Software Engineer from Brazil who loves coding and
> teamworking.
>
> I've been looking for a open source project in order to work as a volunteer
> and I do believe Ubuntu Server is the one I've been looking for.
>
> My main goal is to contribute to some project that I believe (in its
> mission) during my spare time (night shift).
>
> How should I proceed in order to start working with you?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Sincerely,
> Tiago Porangaba

Hi, Tiago, welcome!  Is there anything in particular you're more
interested in working on?  We've got vUDS going on this week, so
you might want to watch the server related sessions at
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1305/track/servercloud/ , and see
which blueprints are of most interest to you.

-serge