[vUDS blueprint 13.10] include OpenAttestation v2.0

Wei, Gang gang.wei at intel.com
Tue May 14 02:19:13 UTC 2013

I would like to make the OpenAttestation(oat) package(currently in Partner
repo) upgraded to v2.0, and if possible include it into universal repo and
further support it from Juju Charms.

Oat 2.0 is expected to be released in this August, coming refactored in both
server & agent sides. We might need to upgrade the package in Partner repo
first, then resolve all the dependent packages and try to put it into
universal repo. After that, we can work on Juju Charms to make the
installation & configuration easier.

Note: I would be willing to volunteer to draft this blueprint, and
potentially work on work items created. But it definitely needs helps from
Ubuntu community.

Thanks
Jimmy